3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandpiper Road, Thorpe Hesley, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £170,000-£175,000
- Fantastic FAMILY-SIZE Semi Detached
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Highly regarded location/Good access links to M1
- MUST BE VIEWED!
STYLISH SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY OFFERING PERFECT FAMILY ACCOMMODATION - MUST BE VIEWED!
Set in a highly regarded location and being beautifully presented throughout, this attractive property is sure to appeal to any discerning family buyer. DON`T MISS THIS ONE - CALL US NOW!
Situated in a popular location and being well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley & M1 Motorway network is this beautifully presented Semi Detached property which offers fantastic family-size accommodation. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three first floor Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens to front and rear and off-road parking.
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.04m max x 3.78m max )
This attractive lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a storage cupboard. Double doors open into the:-
Kitchen 10' 11" x 15' 6" ( 3.33m x 4.72m )
This stylish kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll-edge worktops, inset sink and drainer, a built-in oven and grill, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge and separate freezer. There is a breakfast bar, plinth lights, spotlights, tiled floor and an upright radiator. The room has a upvc double glazed window to the side and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear. A sliding door opens into the:-
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' 10" ( 2.79m x 3.00m )
Featuring upvc double glazed windows and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the garden. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, a combi boiler and access to the boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 8' 9" max x 13' ( 2.67m max x 3.96m )
A well presented master bedroom featuring built-in wardrobes and storage, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
With built-in storage, a upvc double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 6" max ( 2.95m x 1.98m max )
This room has a built-in cupboard, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The room is fully tiled and has a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking and a lawned garden area with plants and shrubs. To the rear is a paved patio area adjacent to the property with a lawned garden area beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56628658.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.