3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCompton Way, Earls Barton, Northampton
Sold STC £220,000
- Family home
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Village location
- Garage and off road parking
*** VILLAGE FAMILY HOME *** This three bedroom semi-detached property would make the ideal family home and benefits from having open plan kitchen/diner, off road parking, garage, situated in the village of Earls barton and being finished to a modern move in ready standard.
This three bedroom semi-detached property would make the ideal family home and benefits from having open plan kitchen/diner, off road parking, garage, situated in the village of Earls barton and being finished to a modern move in ready standard.
The front is mainly laid to lawn with block paved area which provides off road parking, there is side access and a stone feature circle.
Obscure double glazed window and door to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 11' 10" ( 4.14m max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, feature gas fire with marble hearth and inset and wooden mantle over, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 18' 3" max x 9' 11" ( 5.56m max x 3.02m )
Obscure double glazed door to the side and double glazed window and door to the rear, base and eye level units with work tops over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, boiler on wall, part tiled walls, two radiators, terracota tiled flooring in kitchen area and wood effect laminate flooring in the diner area.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 9' 4" plus door recess ( 4.17m max x 2.84m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" plus recess x 9' 11" max ( 3.38m plus recess x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, fully tiled walls, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, shelving, electric shower, heated towel rail.
The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn. There is a patio seating area and access to the side leading to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56628664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.