3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWensley Drive, Lancaster, LA1 2JA
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Fully upvc double glazed, GCH
- In walking distance of Slyne & Lancaster
- 200 metres from A6 bus route
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Fully enclosed, private rear garden
- Completely modernised
- No chain
Fully modernised, elevated three bedroom semi-detached house situated in this popular location, off Slyne Road. Conveniently situated on a bus route between Slyne and Lancaster, close to local schools, amenities and approximately half a mile from the city centre. The property has double glazed windows throughout, gas central heating and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner with built-in oven and hob, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a dropped kerb giving access to off road parking for one vehicle, and a private fully enclosed rear garden. Of interest we interest we feel to a range of buyers seeking a refurbished semi-detached home in this convenient location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.