4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarcourt Street, Newark
- Internal Viewing is essential
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Reception rooms
- Superb Gardens to the rear
- Extensive uPVC double glazing
Guide Price £200,000 to £210,000. Viewing essential at this spacious FOUR BEDROOM BAY FRONTED END TOWNHOUSE in this popular area of Newark. The property features two generous sized reception rooms, well presented kitchen & cellar rooms. Outside the property has superb gardens to the rear.
A superb opportunity to purchase a FOUR BEDROOM BAY FRONTED MATURE END TOWNHOUSE in this popular part of the town on NEWARK. The property benefits from extensive uPVC double glazing where specified and has a substantial mainly lawned gardens positioned to the rear. Internally the property features an entrance hallway and lounge with separate dining room. There is a well presented kitchen including a range of appliances. A particular feature is the cellar, which provides further additional storage space in three principle cellar rooms. To the first floor there is a spacious landing and four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Viewing of this property is essential in order that the volume of accommodation and superb grounds can be fully appreciated.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor, telephone point and access to the:
Providing excellent useful storage space, having power and lighting and being divided into three principle areas.
Lounge 15' 5" into bay x 14' 7" into alcove ( 4.70m into bay x 4.45m into alcove )
The lounge features a uPVC bay window to the front aspect and has a ornamental tiled fireplace and hearth. There is a radiator and fitted wall lights.
Dining Room 22' 10" into alcove x 13' 1" ( 6.96m into alcove x 3.99m )
This superb room has a large window overlooking the rear gardens and stone open fireplace incorporating a back boiler for hot water and partial radiator heating. This room also has a coved ceiling and glazed door to the:
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
The kitchen is well presented with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There are fitted appliances to include a fitted oven, four plate hob, extractor hood, refrigerator and freezer. There is a fitted breakfast bar, two uPVC windows, single drainer stainless steel sink.with mixer tap over. There is a partly glazed uPVC door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing is of a spacious nature, has a storage heater and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 10" into alcove ( 3.94m x 3.91m into alcove )
Having uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 13' 1" max narrowing to 10' 9" min ( 3.99m x 3.99m max narrowing to 3.28m min )
Having a uPVC window with views over the rear gardens.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
(Irregular shape). This generous sized room has a uPVC window.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 9' 2" max narrowing to 6' min ( 3.94m x 2.79m max narrowing to 1.83m min )
(Irregular shape).The fourth bedroom has a uPVC window
Bathroom 10' 5" x 8' 11" incl airing cupboard ( 3.18m x 2.72m incl airing cupboard )
This generous sized family bathroom has a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There are partly tiled walls, uPVC window and built in airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is personal gated access, a small gravelled border to the front and personal gate continuing to the side entrance area and passageway leading to the rear. There is also outside lighting.
The vast majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear of the home and have to be viewed to be fully appreciated for a home of this type. There is a superb mainly lawned garden with a variety of mature flowers, shrubs and trees. There is a crazy paved patio area ideal for outside dining. There is a useful outer WC, as well as garden shed and greenhouse. There is a further gravelled sitting area and coal bunker.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56631826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.