3 bedroom terraced house for saleColeridge Way, Borehamwood, WD6
Withdrawn from Market
- Three double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 0.2 mile to Elstree & Borehamwood BR
- 0.5 mile from Yavneh primary school & college
- Sunny aspect garden
- Garage and driveway
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Guest cloakroom
- Viewings 7 days a week between 6am-10pm
*Three double bedroom house 0.2 mile from the train station* Ivy Gate are pleased to present this attractive terraced house in one of Borehamwood's most popular modern developments with access to a children's centre, a park and within a short walk from town and to Yavneh College.
The property is set over 3 floors: the ground floor comprises of a kitchen/breakfast room giving access to a south facing garden, a cloakroom and a door to integral garage; the first floor has a spacious L-shaped lounge and a bedroom; the top floor has a master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
There is an airing cupboard and a further storage cupboard housing the water cylinder. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. There is a driveway with parking space for 2 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56636182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7271077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Gate, Borehamwood and Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.