2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePeverel Road, Ifield, Crawley
- End Of Terraced
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- G/C/H Via Radiators
- Double Glazing
A stylish 2 bedroom end of terraced house situated in Ifield West. The property is accessed via an inviting entrance porch. The lounge/dining room is drenched in natural light from the floor to ceiling ront window. The stylish high gloss white kitchen, would be a delight for any budding chef who loves to cook. On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and a luxury tiled bathroom suite.
Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden with side gate access. To the front there is a large driveway providing of road parking for 3-4 cars. The property is considered in excellent move in condition and comes complete with G/C/H via radiators and replacement double glazed windows.
Peverel Road is ideally situated within 1 mile from Ifield Train Station, where there are fast frequency links to the city in under an hour. The property is situated within 5 miles of Gatwick International Airport and is near to ifield Private Golf Course.
* Entrance Porch: 2.62m x 1.02m (8' 7" x 3' 4")
* Lounge/Dining Room: 6.58m x 2.84m (narrowing to 8'6) (21' 7" x 9' 4")
* Refitted Kitchen: 3.81m x 2.08m (12' 6" x 6' 10")
* Bedroom 1: 4.75m (narrowing to 9'6) x 3.07m (15' 7" x 10' 1")
* Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.9m (11' 1" x 9' 6")
* Refitted Bathroom
* Rear Garden
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Having lived here for nearly 5 years, we genuinely love this house. It has very homely feel and we both feel very sad to be leaving such a wonderful home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56638492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.