2 bedroom bungalow for saleByatts Grove, Goms Mill, ST3
- Detached bungalow
- Residential cul de sac
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Double garage
- Additional parking
- Large conservatory
- Gardens front and rear
- Attractively presented interior
- NO CHAIN!
* A most impressive detached bungalow tucked away in a pleasant residential cul de sac
* Many features include driveway, double garage and large conservatory to rear
* Also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Bright and generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge
* Family bathroom, fitted kitchen and conservatory
* Gardens to the front and rear. A driveway leads to a double garage
* Viewing highly recommended - ring 595050 to arrange an immediate appointment
ENTRANCE HALLWAY : Spotlighting, wood tile effect flooring. uPVC double glazed door, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO : 10'8" x 7'5" max (3.25m x 2.26m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator. Baxi combination gas central heating boiler.
LOUNGE : 15'3" x 10'6" max (4.65m x 3.20m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window. Inset fitted gas fire with feature surround.
BATHROOM/WC : Modern suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE : 10'10" x 8'10" (3.30m x 2.69m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes.
KITCHEN : 9'3" x 8'0" (2.82m x 2.44m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, working surfaces. Range of matching base and wall storage units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, stainless steel cooker hood. uPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding doors to......
CONSERVATORY : 16'9" x 8'2" (5.11m x 2.49m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing and roof. French doors to garden.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a concrete driveway leading to a double garage. Pleasant enclosed garden to rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Trentham Road, turn right onto Spring Garden Road. Continue on into Goms Mill Road and Byatts Grove is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.