4 bedroom detached house for saleWindmill View, Brighton
- CORNER PLOT DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM, & EN-SUIT, DOWNSTAIRS WC
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, CONSERVATORY
- LARGE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- FITTED KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM
Four double bedroom spacious family detached house in a sought after, peaceful residential location of Patcham with fantastic views of the Downs. Close to schools, shops and supermarkets and transport links. The property is in excellent condition and early viewing is highly recommended.
We are pleased to introduce this substantial four double bedroom detached family home to the market. A truly unique opportunity to acquire this well presented corner plot house that is located in the sought after residential location of Patcham, and has stunning views across the Downs.
The property is in close proximity of supermarkets, local shops, primary and secondary schools, bus links and the A23 and A27. It consists of four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom, an en-suite (both with white suites), an additional downstairs WC, two reception rooms, conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility room, an integral garage, large front and rear gardens. Also, there is a side entrance to the property. This home is in fantastic condition throughout, and viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate it.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.83m max x 3.91m max )
Dining Room 9' 8" plus bay x 9' 8" max ( 2.95m plus bay x 2.95m max )
Kitchen 13' 4" max x 9' 1" ( 4.06m max x 2.77m )
Utility Room 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Conservatory 8' 2" x 9' ( 2.49m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 10' 2" ( 4.14m max x 3.10m )
En-Suit 5' 10" max x 5' 9" max ( 1.78m max x 1.75m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 7' 6" max ( 3.53m x 2.29m max )
Bedroom Four 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.55m )
Front And Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56640016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAT101918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Patcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.