4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodvale Crescent, Bingley
Sold STC £390,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £390,000- £400,000
- Detached Family Home
- Offering Potential To Enhance Further
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Multiple Reception Rooms
- Highley Desireable Residential Location
- Generous Private Gardens & Parking
Guide Price £390,000 - £400,000. A stunning four bedroom detached family home which offers potential buyers a superb spacious level of interior accommodation which includes multiple reception rooms, four bedrooms and gardens to both the front and rear. Viewing is strongly encouraged.
A truly magnificent four bedroom detached family home which offers potential buyers a fantastic amount of internal space, along with further potential to extend if required.
We a delighted to welcome to the market a beautifully presented detached family home which is situated in a highly desirable residential setting off Lady Lane within the sought after town of Bingley. Bingley is a delightful town providing convenient access to a whole manor of local amenities including rail links to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton. The town also offers popular secondary and primary schools, and is adjoined by the beautiful village of Eldwick which again is complimented for its local primary school. The neighbouring larger Spa town of Ilkley which is famous for its flowers in bloom and 'Grove' shopping parade is also within a reasonable commute.
Buyers are welcomed into a spacious inner hallway which benefits from a radiator and generously sized under stair storage cupboard along with access to the integral garage.
Lounge 19' x 12' 10" ( 5.79m x 3.91m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front, this generously spaced living room benefits from having a feature electric fire place, and both television and telephone connections, and two radiators.
Sun Room 12' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.71m x 1.65m )
Having double glazed sliding patio doors to the front which provide access to the balcony seating area.
Family Room 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, this superb additional reception room features a radiator and television connection points.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 12' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.68m )
Featuring double glazed windows to the side and rear and a flowing access to the conservatory, this charming fitted kitchen features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, and provision for a cooker.
Conservatory 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Featuring double glazed windows to the rear and patio doors which lead to the decked seating areas, this wonderful addition to the home makes for a further reception room or formal dining area.
Having a double glazed window to the side and featuring a low flush w/c, wash hand basin and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
A spacious landing area which opens upto a useful sitting area or study space. Loft access is also available with a pull down ladder, which leads to a generously sized part boarded loft which offers huge potential for future buyers.
Master Bedroom 16' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.68m )
Featuring double glazed windows to both the rear and side which offer tremendous views of the Bingley and Harden landscape, this generously sized master bedroom features a range of built in wardrobes, television connections and a radiator.
Second Bedroom 12' 11" x 12' ( 3.94m x 3.66m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear with a superb view of the landscape, and featuring built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Third Bedroom 12' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.82m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, this charming bedroom offers potential to create an ensuite, and benefits from having built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Fourth Bedroom 12' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.41m )
Benefiting from having a double glazed window to the front, and featuring a radiator.
Featuring an additional shower cubicle, attractive tiling and a heated chrome towel rail.
Featuring a double glazed window to the side, this generously spaced family bathroom is beautifully presented and offers a corner bath with shower attachment, low flush w/c and a wash hand basin. Additional features include a separate walk in shower cubicle and a towel rail.
The property boasts ample parking to both the front and side which leads from a spacious drive area. Complementing the drive is a generous sized lawn garden to the front. At the rear of the property two charming raised decked patios are located either side of the conservatory and both make for wonderful entertaining spaces. A further lawn is provided to the rear which enjoys a mixture of shrubs and borders and leafy trees and hedgerow.
A double garage which provides additional storage and utility area with having a sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, and the homes central heating combi boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56640418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.