2 bedroom apartment for saleHarrier Close, Calne
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Popular Residential Area
- No Onwards Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This ground floor two double bedroom apartment is being sold with No Onwards Chain. Situated within a popular location within easy reach of a selection of shops, primary school and doctors surgery. Further benefits include allocated parking for one car.
Harrier Close is a superb example of a two double bedroom ground floor apartment. Accommodation is light and spacious and consists of entrance hall, lounge with an archway through to the kitchen, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a further double bedroom, separate bathroom and plenty of storage throughout. Externally there is parking for one car within a courtyard setting.
With a storage cupboard, smoke detector, telephone entry system and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' ( 4.55m x 4.27m )
Spacious reception room with a double glazed window to the side and two radiators along with the archway to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 5' 5" ( 3.43m x 1.65m )
With a double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and central heating boiler,
Bedroom One 16' 2" max x 9' 8" ( 4.93m max x 2.95m )
Superb sized master room with space for a good amount of furniture, with a double glazed window to the front, double built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.26m )
Another double bedroom with a double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
With an obscure double glazed window to the front, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point, tiled floor and a ladder style heated towel rail.
Allocated parking for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56640421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.