4 bedroom detached house for saleStockley Road, Heddington, Calne
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning views to all aspects
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Four double bedrooms
- Four en-suites and ground floor shower room
- Four reception rooms
- Bespoke fitted kitchen/breakfast room
A truly superb VILLAGE HOME, set in the prime location of HEDDINGTON with FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and FOUR EN-SUITES & Stunning COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS to all aspects.
The Leys is a beautifully renovated and restored country home set in substantial manicured gardens located in the picturesque Wiltshire countryside. The property has been significantly extended and improved by the current owners and boasts spacious and flexible accommodation presented over two floors.
On entering the property one is taken by a large entrance hall featuring solid wooden flooring and affords access to the reception rooms. The well equipped re-fitted kitchen with central Isle and built in appliances is placed to the rear of the property, taking full advantage of the views and gardens. Further reception rooms include a generous dining room, family snug, utility room with shower room off and a study. The sitting room is well decorated with an abundance of light entering from two skylight windows and the French doors that give access out to the rear gardens. To the first floor all four double bedrooms benefit from en-suite facilities, the master suite an impressive 19' x 10'8" with a luxury four piece bathroom.
Externally the property is approached via a gravel driveway which has parking for multiple vehicles and gives access to the garage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large patio sun terrace and backs onto open fields and countryside affording a superb level of privacy.
Entrance to this stunning rare to the market village property is via front door leading into the entrance porch which comprises : double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the entrance hall and tiled flooring.
Entrance hall comprising a storage cupboard, solid wood flooring and a smoke detector. Under floor heating can be found throughout the majority of the rooms with controls in each room.
Study 10' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and wooden flooring with under floor heating.
Lounge 19' 2" (max) x 16' 3" ( 5.84m (max) x 4.95m )
Light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, two Skylight windows , exposed beams and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
Family dining room spacious enough to accommodate a dining table seating 10-12 people, double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Family Room 11' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.54m )
Another good sized reception room with double doors leading to the lounge, inset spot lights, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' 2" x 15' 1" (max) ( 6.45m x 4.60m (max) )
Refitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, double pull out larder cabinets and a central island with additional breakfast bar for seating. Belfast sink, space for Range style cooker, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. Double glazed windows to both the rear and side aspect, French doors leading to the garden, inset spot lights, under unit lighting, exposed oak beams and travertine tiled flooring.
Utility Room 17' 6" x 10' 9" ( 5.33m x 3.28m )
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, porcelain one and half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs and plumbed in water softener. Plumbing for washing machine with further appliance space, central heating boiler, door leading to the garden and door leading to the shower room and tiled flooring.
Downstairs shower room comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, inset spot lights, tiled flooring and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Galleried landing with stairs from the hall, double doors to the airing cupboard which offers a good range of shelving, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 19' x 10' 8" ( 5.79m x 3.25m )
Master bedroom suite with dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side offering stunning countryside views, triple built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point, inset spot lights and thermostat for under floor heating.
Luxury en-suite bathroom comprising low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, freestanding contemporary oval bath with waterfall high rise tap and shower attachment over and a walk in double shower cubicle with curved screen, Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan, inset spot lights, tiled flooring and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 7" (max) ( 3.66m x 3.53m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property the good sized second bedroom has a double glazed window offering beautiful garden views, double built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point and inset spot lights.
Double glazed window to the rear, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, 'P' shaped bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
Another good sized room with a double glazed window to the side aspect, space for a range of wardrobes, inset spot lights and door leading to the en-suite.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, low level w/c, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, tiled flooring and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and inset spot lights.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, low level w/c, vanity marble circular sink with storage below, double shower cubicle, tiled flooring and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Paddocks run to the side with stunning open countryside views, the rear gardens offer superb outdoor space giving a good degree of privacy. Mostly laid to lawn with a sun terrace, apple, pear and plum trees.
With an up and over door, power and light.
Enclosed parking to the front for several cars, laid to stone with gated access to rear gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56640838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.