2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleViewtree Close, Harley, ROTHERHAM
- Well presented Detached Bungalow
- Sought-after location
- Hallway, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gardens, Parking and Detached Garage
- VIEW NOW!
LOVELY QUIET RURAL LOCATION! Situated in an enviable position in a desirable village is this well presented detached bungalow. Having good access to motorway links & within close proximity to Chapeltown & Hoyland, both having a wide variety of ammenties. CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
OCCUPYING A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IS THIS WELL-PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW - EARLY VIEWING ADVISED. Featuring attractive accommodation to briefly comprise:- Hallway, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens, Parking and Detached Garage. CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door with side panel opens into the entrance hall with storage cupboard, central heating radiator and access to the partly boarded loft space.
Lounge/diner 13' 2" x 17' 8" ( 4.01m x 5.38m )
This well presented room has an attractive fireplace and surround, two central heating radiators, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and upvc sliding patio doors opening onto the rear.
Kitchen 10' max x 7' 11" max ( 3.05m max x 2.41m max )
Featuring a range of units with roll-edge worktops and having space for a washer, cooker, fridge/freezer, dryer and dishwasher. There is an inset sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.38m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
At the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking and a lawned garden area.
The rear garden features a pebbled/patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56640841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.