3 bedroom terraced house for saleSudeley Place, Brighton
- Three Bedrooms
- Ideal family home
- Very popular location
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Private Patio
A stunning property set in the desirable Kemp Town Village, The property stuns with Three bedrooms, large lounge dining area with high ceilings. Open plan kitchen that leads out onto a private patio area.
GUIDE PRICE £500,000-£525,000
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Victorian style radiator, cornecing, doors leading to the lounge/dining area and the kitchen dado rail, under stair storage.
Lounge Area 16' 1" into chimney x 12' 7" into bay ( 4.90m into chimney x 3.84m into bay )
Larger than many on the street it consists of a large lounge with a bay window to the front, open fire, Victorian style radiator and door leading to the hall, the lounge area opens onto the dining area.
Dining Area 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
Radiator to the side and door to the hall way and out onto the rear garden. These rooms could be turned easily into two separate rooms.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.41m )
A Modern fitted kitchen with door to the side and window to the rear, a mix of cupboards and draws at eye and base level. Built in four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor fan over, slim line dishwasher, fridge freezer, sink and a half with draining board, wall mounted combination boiler, space for washing machine, tiled splash back, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.63m )
A feature fire place, radiator and bay window to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
Sash window to the rear, radiator, feature fire place.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Sash window to the rear, bath with shower attachment over and shower screen, WC, sink, part tiled walls, extractor fan, ladder style radiator.
A rear patio garden with a paved seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.