2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRusset Way, Peasedown St. John, Bath
Sold STC £190,000
- Smart Modern End of Terrace House
- Ideal First Home or Letting Investment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Secluded Gardens, Garage & Parking
- No Onward Chain
SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE WITHIN TWO WEEKS - This house is well presented and features two good bedrooms, spacious living/dining room, pleasant gardens, parking and a garage. Allen & Harris advise an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Accommodation comprises Hallway; Living/Dining Room; Kitchen; First Floor Landings; Two Bedrooms; Bathroom; Front & Rear Gardens; Garage & Parking.
Radiator. Opening to kitchen and door to living room.
Living/ Dining Room 16' 10" x 12' 6" ( 5.13m x 3.81m )
Double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear garden. Two radiators. Dado rail. Laminate flooring. Spiral staircase rising to first floor landing.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with matching wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces in tiled splashback. Inset single drainer sink unit. "Jackson" gas hob and cooker hood. Electric oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Fridge/freezer space. Wall mounted gas boiler.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to roofspace.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" to wardrobe x 7' 10" ( 3.20m to wardrobe x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built-in double wardrobe. Built-in airing cupboard.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 4' 10" ( 2.29m x 1.47m )
Double glazed frosted window to side. Smart white suite with chrome style fittings comprising paneled bath with Triton shower unit over. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Ladder radiator
Open plan lawn garden. Driveway and additional parking space leading to a garage.
Rear Garden 38' x 20' ( 11.58m x 6.10m )
Secluded enclosed garden laid to patio and lawn. Variety of shrubs and bushes. Door to garage.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 4" ( 5.16m x 2.54m )
Up and over door. Power and light. Storage in eaves.
Proceed out of Bath on the A367 until you reach Peasedown St John. At the roundabout bear left onto the bypass and at the next roundabout take the right exit into Orchard Way. Russet Way is the first left turn and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56641252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.