2 bedroom flat for saleMontpellier House, Sovereign Court, London, W6
- Dynamic new development borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- Opportunity to purchase off-plan
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Open plan reception & luxury kitchen
- Located on the 1st floor, 2 balcony
- Concierge service
- Fitness suite, landscaped gardens
- Due for completion spring 2018
Fantastic opportunity to purchase off plan. A luxurious first floor, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Montpellier House within this striking new development, Sovereign Court. The development lies in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham meaning that it is well connected for the West End and City with two underground stations moments away. The stylish apartment comprises of an open plan living/dining area & kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms, luxury bathroom, luxury en-suite and a balcony. Once completed the residents will benefit with a concierge service, fitness suite and landscaped gardens. Due for completion 2018.
Images are of the Show Apartment and are not unit specific.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.