3 bedroom detached house for saleArncott Way, Fairford Leys, Aylesbury
- DETACHED STAMFORD DESIGN
- SITTING ROOM & DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN & GARAGE
BROWN & MERRY A well presented three bedroom Bryant built Stamford design family home being situated within the popular Fairford Leys development. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home. NO UPPER CHAIN.
A well presented Bryant built Stamford design family home being situated within the popular Fairford Leys development. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall, cloakroom/utility, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite, two further bedrooms with built in wardrobes, bathroom, enclosed rear landscaped garden, driveway leading to garage.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing, under stairs storage cupboard, Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, Low level WC, Wash hand basin with storage cupboard under,Tiling to splashbacks. Tiled flooring. Plumbing for washing machine. Roll top silestone work surfaces, granite tiled flooring. Cupboard housing boiler.
Sitting Room 18' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator, Telephone and TV Points, Double glazed door with windows to the side opening to rear garden, Feature coal effect electric fire with fireplace surround.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 9' 11" into Bay ( 2.67m x 3.02m into Bay )
Double glazed bay style window to front elevation. Radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 8' 9" x 10' 8" ( 2.67m x 3.25m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll edge Silestone work surface over. Tiling to splashback areas. Granite tiled flooring. Single bowl sink unit, Double glazed window to rear, Built in oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled flooring, Radiator. Door to side.
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft with pull down ladder and boarding. Storage cupboard, Double glazed window, Airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 8" plus wardrobe ( 3.25m x 3.25m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, Built in wardrobes, Radiator, Telephone point. Door to shower room.
A white suite comprising double glazed window to side. Wash hand basin, Low level WC. Radiator. Shower cubible. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 9' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window. Built in wardrobe, Further wardrobes with hanging and shelving. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window, Built in wardrobe, Radiator, Tv point.
A White suite comprising a wash hand basin, Low level WC, Panelled bath with shower attachment. Tiling to splashback areas. Radiator.
Shingled area with path to front door.
Landscaped Rear Garden
Being enclosed with paved seating area. Lawned area with borders. Outside tap. Gated side access and door to garage.
Providing off road parking and leading to garage.
Power and light. Door to rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56641804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.