1 bedroom apartment for saleBeaconsfield Villas, Brighton
Sold STC £190,000
- Double bedroom with bay window
- Preston Park Conservation Area
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Stylish bathroom suite
- No onward chain
- Less than 0.5 mile to station
- Bus routes running along Beaconsfield Villas
**CHAIN FREE** Newly decorated one bedroom flat with modern kitchen & bathroom in popular Preston Park conservation area. Ideal for buses, train, parks, access to A23 and A27 road network.
This converted period apartment forms part of the lower ground floor of an imposing, white-painted, double fronted semi-detached Victorian Villa and is situated in the sought after 'Golden Triangle'; formerly the Stanford Estate built between 1876 and 1898.
Popular with road and rail commuters due to its central setting for Preston Park and Brighton station, while London Road now offers an ever-growing range of bars, cafe's, restaurants, cinema and shops.
Also lying between Blakers Park and the Fiveways Village stores to the East, and in the West is the picturesque Preston Park itself, with 63 acres of parkland - well used by Brighton residents and featuring two cafe's, tennis courts, bowling greens, cycle velodrome, various other fields and pitches and pathways/trails for running and jogging as well as hosting many local and international events.
With steps leading down from tiled pathway. Sheltered porch area with door leading to inner lobby/hallway. Private entrance door to:-
Wood effect floor covering - doors leading off.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.40m )
Having two double glazed windows to side, radiator, tv aerial point, wood effect flooring and triple spotlights.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.18m x 1.91m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, breakfast bar area to matching work surfaces, inset gas hob, canopy and electric oven (included), space and plumbing for washing machine (included), space for upright fridge freezer and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 12' 2" max x 11' 10" into bay ( 3.71m max x 3.61m into bay )
Having a three section bay window to front with sash windows and blinds, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower screen, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and dual tone part tiled walls. Radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56642023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.