1 bedroom flat for saleViador, Chester le Street, County Durham, DH3
- Newly Refurbished Ground Floor Flat
- Garden To Rear
- Highly Popular Location
- Walking Distance Of Town Amenities
- New Refitted Kitchen With Cooking Appliances
- Superb New refitted Shower Room
- New Central Heating With Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Attractively Priced
- No Onward Chain
REDUCED. A newly refurbished Ground Floor Flat with garden to rear in a highly popular location within walking distance of town centre shops, restaurants and bars. The property has a recently installed gas central heating system with radiators and combination boiler and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises Hall, Lounge, newly refitted Kitchen with white high gloss units and cooking appliances, double Bedroom and newly refitted 11ft Shower room/wc with large walk in shower enclosure. The property is attractively priced and available with no onward chain.
Viador is located only a few minutes' walk from the town centre shops, schools and amenities and the property is an excellent base for commuting throughout the region via the A1(M) interchange and other major road routes. There is also a good public transport system operating from the town centre. The town's railway station, also within walking distance is situated on the main east coast line linking London and Edinburgh.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56642216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS140254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.