3 bedroom bungalow for saleMillais Grove, Wolviston Grange
- Modern Style Barrett Built Detached Bungalow
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac on Popular Wolviston Grange Estate
- Good Sized South/Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage & Double Driveway
- Three Bedrooms, Breakfast Kitchen & Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- Sensibly Priced & No Onward Chain
Three bedrooms/one reception room or two bedrooms/two reception rooms, the choice is entirely yours with this modern style Barrett built detached bungalow with the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN & DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE. The bungalow sits in quiet, very pleasant cul-de-sac surroundings and has a decent sized south/easterly facing rear garden. Comprising briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, lounge, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room/WC with a really smart modern white suite. Other notable features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and security alarm system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56643629.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL150295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.