3 bedroom detached house for saleEastbourne Road, Halland, Lewes, East Sussex
- Planning permission granted: Wealden District Council (Ref: WD/2016/0674/F)
- Agricultural barn A: 3 bedrooms (1771 sqft) 164.55sq.m
- Agricultural barn B: 3 bedrooms (1044sqft) 97sq.m
- New Dwelling - 4 bedrooms (1808sqft) 168 sq.m
- Total acreage = 1.33 acres
- Fantastic countryside views to the South West
- Construction of a
Now redundant for modern agricultural purposes full planning permission has been granted by Wealden District Council (Ref: WD/2016/0674/F) for the conversion of two traditional barns to two residential units, the demolition of 5 modern redundant agricultural buildings and the construction of a third residential dwelling. A copy of this consent and floor plans are available from the agent.
Method of sale
The freehold interest is being offered by way of informal tender. Unconditional offers are invited on the site as a whole only, to be received by 2pm on Friday the 16th of December. Offers should be clearly marked Crockstead Green Farm Tender for the attention of Isabel Swift, Strutt and Parker, 201 High Street, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2NR
Crockstead Green Farm Buildings are situated directly off Eastbourne Road (A22) with Uckfield approximately 2.5 miles away, Lewes 8 miles and Brighton under 20 miles away the property is close to both a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities as well as the coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56644375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW160302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.