3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDearne Road, Brampton, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S73
- IDEAL FOR INVESTOR BUYER
- SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- PARKING POTENTIAL TO FRONT
- GAS COMBI CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOME MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
Ideally suited to the landlord/investor buyer is this spacious three bedroom semi detached offered with no vendor chain.
Requiring a scheme of improvement this spacious three bedroom semi detached property may appeal to the landlord/investor buyer. Having a modern style gas combi central heating system and being double glazed the agents feel the property has been sensible priced to sell. Enjoying well proportioned rear gardens the property offers scope for a driveway to the front subject to a dropped kerb. Being well served be the nearby amenities of Wombwell and access to the Dearne Valley.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56644747.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.