2 bedroom flat for saleWestbrook Road, Margate
- New development of 9 luxury apartments
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- High quality bathroom with 4 piece bathroom suite
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Quality wooden flooring throughout
- Just minutes fro sandy beaches and train station
- Close to local shops, Old town Margate & amenities
- Off plan purchase incentive
- Ideal holiday home, Buy to let or First time purchase
>>> LUXURY FLAT CONVERSIONS WITH OFF PLAN INCENTIVE <<<
An ideal opportunity to acquire off plan a high quality conversion apartment built to a high standard in the very sought after location of Margate. Ideal first time purchase, holiday home or buy to let investment with an estimated rental yield of between 5 & 6%.
Apartment 1 is located on the ground floor and benefits from two good sized bedrooms, contemporary fitted kitchen, high quality four piece bathroom suite and private courtyard garden.
Estimated completion - March / April 2017.
The properties will be built to a high standard and will include quality kitchens with integrated appliances, bespoke style bathrooms, built in speakers throughout and quality wooden & tiled flooring.
The apartments are situated in Westbrook road which is within 200 meters of the sea front and sandy beaches and ideally situated for commuters as Margate railway station provides a direct link to London St Pancras with a journey time of approximately 1hr 30 minutes.
Register your interest now.
Open aspect kitchen
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56645608.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1000691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.