1 bedroom flat for saleNewmarket Road, Brighton, BN2
Offers in Excess of £220,000
- Large living room
- Separate kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Storage area
- Share of freehold
- Private entrance
- Central heating
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Property number 27504. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
Spacious one bedroom home with private entrance and private garden/patio in a sought after location.
Delightful basement garden flat comprising:
- Spacious bedroom where you can even have his and hers wardrobes and chests of drawers.
- Living room large enough for a double sofa bed to accommodate family and friends over holidays.
- The living room door opens to the garden/patio. During summer, this is ideal for relaxing with a glass of wine on the patio at the evenings or enjoying a weekend breakfast in the garden.
- Kitchen with plenty of storage and washing machine space.
- Bright bathroom (gas fired central heating).
- Outside private storage area at the front of the house.
- Entrance hallway.
- Pet friendly.
- Share of freehold.
- Ideal for first time buyers, couples and small families.
- Very economical property (Council tax band A, Insurance premium around £250/year).
To help you settle down, this home comes partially furnished for FREE with pre-loved items including: 1 sofa bed, 2 wardrobes, 2 chests of drawers, 1 garden table & 4 chairs and gas cooker.
Furthermore, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer are available at a bargain value.
Quiet residential neighbourhood with the added bonus of a one-way street with on-street parking.
Local: 5-10 min walk to Co-op, M&S, Sainsbury, B&Q and bus stops.
Easy access: 5-10 minutes either side commute to the busy city centre or the tranquil Stanmer park.
Must see to appreciate this spacious ‘Little Piece of Heaven’, contact ASAP.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56645854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.