3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewmarket Road, CAMBRIDGE
Sold STC £365,000
- Three bedrooms
- Driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles
- South-facing rear garden
- Set well back from the road
- Easi-Form Construction
Newmarket Road is the main approach road to Cambridge from Newmarket providing great connections to the A14 & M11 trunk roads. Situated on the Eastern edge of the city the property is only a few minutes drive to the City's central area.
Set back from the road behind a mature hedge and small green, this smartly presented semi detached home has witnessed a full and comprehensive programme of improvements including new double glazing, new central heating and complete rewiring.
Arranged over two floors, the property offers spacious and flexible accommodation that includes; entrance hall, an impressive lounge with archway through to the dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs w.c, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom. The property also includes a fully enclosed south facing rear garden and driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality on offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is understood to be of Laing Easi-form construction. (non standard construction) For further details of this please contact our office.
Spacious hallway, stairs leading up to the first floor and understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and opening through to:
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' ( 3.12m x 2.74m )
French doors leading out on to rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, space and connection for a cooker, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splash back and a pantry cupboard.
Rear Lobby 8' 4" x 4' 7" ( 2.54m x 1.40m )
Door to the rear garden and access to a cloakroom with WC.
Window to the side aspect, low level w.c and wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fireplace with tiled surround and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Recently refitted with fully tiled walls and floors, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, cupboard housing combination boiler and heated towel rail.
There is a separate WC off the landing.
To the front of the property there is large driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed south facing garden with gated side access. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn with patio area, shrub and flower boarders and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56649127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.