2 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsway, Wellingborough
Offers in Excess of £140,000
- Perfect first time buy
- Two double bedroom property
- Off road parking
- Buyers incentive
- Within close proximity to local schools
** PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY ***This property benefits from having two double bedrooms, off road parking, good size rear garden and being within close proximity to local schools and amenities.
This property benefits from having two double bedrooms, off road parking, good size rear garden and being within close proximity to local schools and amenities.
The front provides off road parking and can be enclosed to the front by small iron gates.
Obscure double glazed door to the front, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" in to bay x 13' max ( 4.04m in to bay x 3.96m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, coving to ceiling, under stairs storage, feature fire place with wooden mantle and marble effect hearth and inset, obscure glass panel door to kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 7' 5" max ( 4.90m x 2.26m max )
Obscure double glazed windows and door to rear, coving to ceiling, base and eye level units with work tops over, stainless steel sink and drainer, boiler on wall, part tiled walls, electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, space for white goods, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' plus recess x 9' 4" max ( 3.96m plus recess x 2.84m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, storage cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" max x 9' 1" ( 2.82m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, panelled bath, part tiled walls, radiator.
The rear garden is fence enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with side access and split level patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56649130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.