2 bedroom flat for saleSt. Michaels Place, Brighton, BN1 3FT
- Exciting Top Floor Period Two Bedroom Apartment
- Modern Bathroom & Separate Kitchen
- Ideal Home Or Investment
- Share Of Freehold
- Perfect City Centre Location
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000 -£300,000
Tenure: Share of Freehold
If you're looking for your first home or for an investment buy then this property really does tick all the boxes! A delightful top floor two bedroom apartment that is in good decorative order throughout, has a modern bathroom and separate kitchen. The lounge is the perfect place to relax in or entertain family and friends.
As far as location goes, you can't get any closer to Brighton station making this property highly sought after and ideally positioned for anyone looking to commute to London or Gatwick.
You are also only moments away from the ever so exciting City centre and Brighton seafront. The property is set in Clifton Hill Conservation Area and trendy Seven Dials is close by which has a wealth of boutique and convenience shops, coffee bars, takeaways and gastro pubs all at your disposal.
Overall it is a bright and airy property and in this location, you will have to be quick before it gets snapped up!
THIRD FLOOR Entrance & stairs up to:
LOUNGE / DINER 14' 7" x 11' 4" (4.44m x 3.45m)
KITCHEN 8' 10" x 5' 11" (2.69m x 1.8m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 10" x 9' 3" (3.91m x 2.82m)
BEDROOM TWO 9' 9" x 9' 9" (2.97m x 2.97m)
OTHER INFORMATION Share of Freehold - 997 years
Maintenance and ground rent - £1734 per year
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56649484.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041000945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.