1 bedroom apartment for saleFriar Gate, Derby
- One bedroom apartment
- City Centre Location
- Close to amenities
- Ideal buy to let / Investment
- Incentives on offer
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- New Phase now released!
Help to buy price £75,950. Ground rent 0.1% of sale price. ** Ideal buy to let or first time purchase! Newly converted one bedroom apartment with integrated appliances, carpets and flooring included.
Ideal buy to let or first time purchase! Newly converted one bedroom apartment with integrated appliances, carpets and flooring included and impressive city centre location .
Heritage gate is ideally located centrally on Friar Gate within The Cathedral Quarters - the most sought after area of Derby City Centre offering an array of bars restaurants, shops and other amenities as well as being a few minutes from the excellent leisure facilities of Pride Park and walking distance to the University of Derby and Law society.
This studio apartment benefits from open plan Kitchen / Living room with modern kitchens with integrated appliances and vinyl flooring, Opening to Bedroom with fitted carpet and separate bathroom.
Kitchen / Living Area
Entrance door into Kitchen / Living open plan space with kitchen area comprising of fitted wall and base units with gloss doors and wood effect rolled top work surface, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap over, Integrated washing machine, fridge, freezer, oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Vinyl flooring to Kitchen area and carpet to Living space. Double glazed window. Opening to Bedroom Area.
Double glazed window.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of wc, wash hand basin and shower enclosed with fitted shower.
Derby - a City known for its central location with easy access to motorways and major road links is home to the head offices of Rolls Royce, Toyota and other major PLC's. Its position means London, Birmingham and other cities are all easily accessible by rail or road and Nottingham is just a 20 minute drive away, not only is Derby a vibrant city in itself with its large 'intu' shopping centre and Streets of Independent Shops and Bars it also falls within minutes drives of the rolling hills and Countryside of the peak district, Derbyshire Dales and National Parks. Also within close proximity is Keddleston Hall and Breadsall Priory one being steeped in History and protected by the National Trust and the other offers 400 acres of grounds, spa and golf facilities.
250 year lease. Service charge & insurance £686.00 per annum.
Ground rent £250.00 per annum.
Images used are an example of a view apartment within the development or represent the area surrounding the development.
There are limited lending options available. Please call for further details.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56650117.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.