3 bedroom detached house for saleCavendish Close, Bawtry, Doncaster
Sold STC £260,000
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000 - **GREEN PARK**
- Detached Property
- Three DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off street Parking
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000 - William H Brown are pleased to present to the market this DETACHED HOUSE ON POPULAR GREEN PARK ESTATE OF BAWTRY. Having Three DOUBLE bedrooms, ensuite, family bathroom to the first floor. Lounge/ Diner, Breakfast kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000 - William H Brown are pleased to present to the market this DETACHED HOUSE ON POPULAR GREEN PARK ESTATE OF BAWTRY. Having Three DOUBLE bedrooms, ensuite, family bathroom to the first floor. Lounge/ Diner, Breakfast kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. Parking, gardens and garage. Bawtry is a delightful town to live in with the town centre having everything you need, there are shopping facilities, independent shops and boutiques, winebars and restaurants. Cavendish Close is on the Green Park estate which is within walking distance to all of these amenities with the added bonus of village school, links to both private schools and secondary schools with excellent ofsted reports. There are commutable links to the A1 motorway network within a 10 minute drive, leading to larger town and cities.
Entry in to the property through a front facing timber and glazed door, with coving to the ceiling, stairs leading to the first floor, access to the lounge and kitchen and a central heating radiator.
Lounge - Diner 17' 6" narrowing to 11' 6" x 21' 2" Max ( 5.33m narrowing to 3.51m x 6.45m Max )
Spacious main reception room with both side facing and rear facing windows, side facing sliding doors leading to the patio area. Having coving to ceiling, two central heating radiators and TV point. Focal point to the room being a gas fire with a wooden surround and an exposed brick back and tiled hearth.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 11" into bay x 11' 7" ( 3.63m into bay x 3.53m )
Having a front facing bay window and side facing entrance door. Offering a range of matching wall and base units with granite work tops, sink and drainer unit, electric hob with extractor fan above and a double oven with a microwave above. Coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Pantry with shelving.
Having half tiled walls and tiled flooring, central heating radiator. Low flush wc and vanity unit.
Having a side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.28m )
A double bedroom; having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and Tv aerial point. Also offering access to the loft space, dressing room and ensuite. Walk in wardrobe which has coving to the ceiling.
Ensuite 6' 9" max x 5' 5" max ( 2.06m max x 1.65m max )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window and fully tiled walls. Bath having a mains fed shower over, a wash hand basin and a low flush wc.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.58m max x 3.45m max )
A double bedroom; having a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes to one wall and over the bed, a fitted dressing table unit, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.58m )
A double bedroom; having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, tiled walls and a central heating radiator. With a bath and a mains fed shower over, a wash hand basin, a low flush wc and a shaver socket.
To the front of the property has a small lawned area with a driveway leading up to the garage and gated access to the rear. The rear of the property is fenced and enclosed with a lawned garden with borders, having a side patio.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road, taking the second left on to Park Road. Take the first left onto Cheyne Walk, second right on to Richmond Lane, then first left onto Cavendish Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56650123.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.