2 bedroom terraced house for saleMargaret Reeve Close, Wymondham
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000
- 2 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Advised
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000.
A rare opportunity to acquire this mid-terraced house situated in a popular location within the historic market town of Wymondham. Comprising two bedroom accommodation with an enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Viewing advised.
Ideal for first time buyers and investors, this 2 bedroom mid-terraced home situated in the popular market town of Wymondham is one that must be viewed!
Accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from gardens to front and rear, plus allocated off road parking.
Lounge 15' x 11' max ( 4.57m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tv and tel point. Textured ceiling, door to storage cupboard and stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, part tiled walls and extractor fan. Door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the lounge. Loft access, door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 11" max narrowing to 7' 8" min ( 3.35m x 3.33m max narrowing to 2.34m min )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, a built in wardrobe, radiator, ceiling fan and light
Bedroom 2 11' x 6' 2" Max ( 3.35m x 1.88m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
The front garden is laid primarily to shingle, whilst the enclosed rear garden is laid primarily to lawn with paved patio area, timber shed, rear access gate and a pathway leading to the communal parking area.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St and continue. Turn right at the triangle on Town Green and then head straight over onto Back Lane. Turn left onto Orchard Way then continue, at the T junction turn right then take the next left onto Norwich Rd. Finally, turn left onto Margaret Reeve Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56650129.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.