2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJubilee Crescent, Wellingborough
- Two bedroom end of terrace
- Good first time buy or investment
- £1000 buyers incentive
- Utility/sun room
*** STARTER HOME *** This two bedroom end of terrace property would make the ideal starter home or investment. Viewing is advised so call us now to arrange a viewing.
The property further benefits from potential for off road parking (subject to planning), open plan living accommodation, separate utility/sun room and is situated near to local schools and shops.
Obscure double glazed door to front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" in to bay x 12' 11" plus under stairs storage ( 4.09m in to bay x 3.94m plus under stairs storage )
Open plan with the kitchen/diner there is double glazed bay window to front, under stairs storage, feature fire with wooden mantle and marble effect hearth and inset, picture rail, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 16' 1" max x 7' 5" ( 4.90m max x 2.26m )
Open plan with the lounge there is double glazed window to rear, base and eye level units with work tops over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, boiler on wall, part tiled walls, space for oven and white goods, wood effect laminate flooring, sliding doors to utility/sun room.
Double glazed windows to side and door to rear, ceiling fan, space for white goods, wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' plus recess x 9' 3" max ( 3.96m plus recess x 2.82m max )
This room has been separated by a partition wall to temporarily make two bedrooms and has two double glazed windows to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin with units under, part tiled walls, panelled bath with electric shower over, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56650138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR103461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.