3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhitton Avenue West, NORTHOLT
- Great Location
- Two Bathrooms
- Popular Road
- Close To Transport Links
- Study Room
Be prepared for that butterfly feeling your property search is about to come to an end when you enter this stunning family home. The property has been extended to create a home of real class in one of Northolt's most sought after roads. Call now to book a viewing 0208 8904037
*** OPEN HOUSE Saturday 22nd July 2017 *** Strictly By Appointment Only
This spectacular three bedroom end of terraced home located on a very popular road could be yours! Close great transport links such as Northolt Park Station and 140 bus route.
Upon arrival buyers will find a wide entrance hall perfect for welcoming guest into your home, leading you into the through to the family lounge which is ideal for unwinding after a busy day and spending quality time with family and friends. Also on the ground floor you will find a study room/office which can also be used as a fourth bedroom, next to the study there is a separate shower room with low level w/c. The kitchen is a wide galley offering ample room for those who like to get creative in the kitchen!
Upstairs three good sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom having the benefit of fitted wardrobes.
The bathroom is fully fitted with a low level W/c, hand wash basin, Shower cubicle. With ample storage available.
The rear garden, where the summer entertaining happens, is a combination of lawned and paved areas which come together to make this the perfect garden for all members of the family to enjoy, weather permitting of course! A garage is also found to the rear of the property which offers perfect space for those who want the security of a garage or need versatile working space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56650144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYS100065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.