1 bedroom flat for saleFauconberg Road, Grove Park, W4
- Beautiful one bedroom garden apartment (share of freehold)
- Sought after location in the popular Grove Park area
- Set over the ground floor of a gorgeous period property
- Superb private garden with potential to extend (STPP)
- Benefits from access to cellar space for storage
- Highlighted throughout with charming period features
- Original Edwardian fireplace and bay-window in the bedroom
- Close to a host of local amenities and transport links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property this stunning one bedroom garden apartment offers a gorgeous living space with south-west facing garden, potential to extend(STPP) and access to a cellar.
Fauconberg Road is close to the parade of shops and cafes, it is situated moments away from Chiswick house and Gunnersbury Park, as well as the wide variety of amenities in central Chiswick as well as transport excellent transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.