4 bedroom detached house for saleDoddington Road, Wimblington, March
Sold STC £245,000
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- 15ft x 12ft Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 23ft x 12ft Lounge
- Rear Gardens
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
*** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY **** 15ft x 12ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Village Location - NO UPWARD CHAIN - Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in the popular village of Wimblington, this four bedroom detached house benefits from double glazed windows, 12ft x 15ft kitchen/breakfast room, 23ft lounge, rear gardens, garage and is being sold with no upward chain. Viewing is highly recommended.
Textured ceiling. Stairs leading off. Storage heater.
Lounge 23' 4" x 12' 4" ( 7.11m x 3.76m )
Bay window to front. Storage heater. Textured ceiling. Patio doors to garden. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel.
Dining Room 12' 5" plus bay x 12' 5" ( 3.78m plus bay x 3.78m )
Bay window to front. Storage heater.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 12' ( 4.65m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Storage cupboard. Door to ground floor cloakroom.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to rear. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Window to rear. Storage heater.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 11" plus recess ( 3.68m x 3.33m plus recess )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Panel heater.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Window to front. Panel heater.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
Window to rear. Panel heater.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Panel heater.
Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged and has immersion).
Front gardens are fenced with mature trees and shrubs inset with gravel drive to side leading to the garage. Rear gardens are part patio.
Further gardens are laid to grass with shrubs bordering.
Garage (15ft 3ins x 9ft 9ins) Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Window to side. Door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56651311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.