4 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Road, Brockdish
Harleston - 5.7 miles
Diss Station - 6.2 miles
Framlingham - 14.5 miles
Norwich - 26 miles
One of two stunning brand new four bedroom family homes set on a quiet lane on the fringes of the popular and well-connected village of Brockdish. Currently under construction with completion anticipated for early 2017.
- Entrance Hall
- Study and Cloakroom
- c.19' Dining Room
- High specification kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting Room with fireplace
- Boot Room and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Private Driveway
- Set in a plot of approx 0.2 acres
Built to a high specification by a highly regarded local developer, these detached executive homes will be finished to a superior standard and include fully fitted, high quality kitchens featuring a range of Neff appliances.
Whilst currently under construction, there is the option for purchasers to chose tiling, carpets and certain kitchen finishes.
The property is located on the fringes of the sought after village of Brockdish, which benefits from a thriving pub/café/restaurant, The Old Kings Head. Buses pass through the village hourly and allow access to both Harleston and Diss. Diss with its 90 minute direct link to London Liverpool Street is located some six miles away whilst nearby Harleston boasts an impressive array of independent retailers plus doctors surgery, post office, chemist, various coffee shops and a delicatessen. Harleston is well known for its popular Wednesday market with free parking and excellent local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100062009187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Musker McIntyre, Harleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.