3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStream Lane, Hawkhurst, Kent, TN18 4RE
- Charming Cottage in Delightful Location
- Family Bathroom and Family Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens with Area of Orchard
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Garage and Ample Off Road Parking
- Master Bedroom, Two Further Bedrooms
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Sitting in gardens and grounds of approximately 0.35 acres, this charming cottage occupies a delightful sought after country lane location on the outskirts of the village of Hawkhurst.
Nearby Hawkhurst offers a selection of shops including a Chemist, Butcher/Provision Store, Florist, Bakers, Hairdressers, two High Street Banks, Petrol Station, two local Supermarkets, a number of Restaurants including The Curlew, a Michelin starred Restaurant, which is a short drive and an "Art" Cinema to name but a few.
Other local facilities include two doctors practices, a vets, opticians and dentist. Sports clubs are available in the form of Squash, Tennis, Badminton and Golf.
Although located in the Cranbrook School Catchment Area renowned and sought after for its excellent reputation and educational facilities, there are other excellent schools, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School.
Hawkhurst is situated within easy driving distance to the A21 which provides access to the M25 motorway both North and South bound.
Mainline Stations area available at both Staplehurst with services to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street, and Etchingham with services through Tunbridge Wells to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56652253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.