3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitaker Street, Derby
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this immaculately presented period property which has been enhanced to a high standard by the current owners and enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this immaculately presented period property which has been enhanced to a high standard by the current owners and enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities. The spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, garden room, downstairs wc, cellar, three bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance UPVC door with double glazed insets and double glazed window over with obscured glass, feature archway, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' into recess ( 3.51m x 3.35m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, fire surround, hearth and inset living flame gas fire, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.51m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, feature storage cupboard, laminate flooring, space for a large dining table, contemporary gas fire with chrome trim, laminate flooring, radiator, coving and door leading into
Kitchen 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashback incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, door leading to cellar, wall mounted gas central heating Worcester Bosch combination boiler, six recessed spotlights, radiator and side elevation UPVC door with obscured glass providing access to
rear entrance door with obscured glass insets providing access to rear garden, translucent roofing, rear elevation double glazed window, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail and door leading into
Downstairs Shower Room
having a matching white low level wc and floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, separate showering area with shower over, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, three recessed spotlights, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
having radiator, storage cupboard with lighting and loft access and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 5" into recess x 11' 6" ( 4.39m into recess x 3.51m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 7" into recess ( 3.96m x 2.62m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' 9" plus recess ( 2.79m x 2.06m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.18m x 1.85m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over and tiled surround. Side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls, three recessed spotlights and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a low maintenance palisaded area incorporating gated access to front entrance door. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden which incorporates block paved patio, lawned area, garden shed, flower beds and boundary walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56652451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.