3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorwich Road, Thetford
Sold STC £180,000
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- CHAIN FREE
This well presented chain free property is within walking distance to schools and town centre amenities. The property further benefits from a cloakroom, ensuite, attractive rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Ready to move into. Viewing is essential on this well presented three bedroom home located close to the amenities of the town centre and with good access to the A11. Accommodation comprises modern kitchen, lounge with doors leading into the rear garden, cloakroom, master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The enclosed rear garden is well maintained and has access to the two allocated parking spaces.
With front entrance door leading to entrance hall, radiator, stairs to first floor, telephone point, doors to kitchen and lounge.
With close coupled WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash areas, radiator, window to side aspect.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, appliances included in the sale are: washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. A concealed Potterton gas fired boiler serviced annually by British Gas, radiator, telephone point, door to hallway, window to front aspect.
Lounge 15' max x 14' 2" max ( 4.57m max x 4.32m max )
With TV point, two radiators, deep built in understairs storage cupboard, French doors to rear garden, window to rear garden.
On The First Floor Landing
With access to loft space, airing cupboard with Megaflo tank and shelf, window to side aspect.
Master Bedroom 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
With built in double wardrobe, radiator, TV and telephone points, window to front aspect, door to ensuite.
With white suite comprising dual flush WC, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower, tiled splash areas, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.57m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
White suite comprising panelled bath having mixer taps and mains shower over, dual flush WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash areas, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, window to front aspect.
To the front of the property the garden is enclosed by walling and a gate provides access with a path leading to the entrance door. There is a small area of lawn with planted borders. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and features a paved patio and pathway with the remainder mostly laid to lawn. There are planted plum and pear trees and shrubs. A gate provides access to the rear where the two allocated parking spaces can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56652469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.