3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRookswood Road, March
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM. CONSERVATORY. CONVENIENT TO TOWN CENTRE. GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING. DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS. ***£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
This detached bungalow is situated on the north side of March, convenient to the town centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining area, conservatory and off road parking.
Lounge 17' 1" into bay x 10' 4" ( 5.21m into bay x 3.15m )
Bay window to front, window to side, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, dado rail, TV point, feature fireplace with marble effect hearth and wood surround, gas fire.
Dining Area 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
Radiator, coved ceiling, arch to Kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' x 12' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.94m )
Window to side, patio door to Conservatory, single drainer sink with mixer taps, radiator, work surfaces with base units underneath.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 2" ( 1.75m x 1.57m )
Plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler wall mounted, window to side, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces.
Windows to rear, windows to side, doors to rear garden.
Textured ceiling, smoke alarm, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe to one wall, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.20m )
Window to rear, radiator, picture rail, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' x 5' 1" 1 ( 3.66m x 1.55m 1 )
Window to side, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Panel bath, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point plus light, low level WC, tiled floor, tiled walls, wall heater.
The front gardens are walled with drive to side leading to garage.
Garage 25' 8" x 8' ( 7.82m x 2.44m )
Windows to side, door to rear garden.
The rear gardens are enclosed, patio area, further gardens are kitchen gardens.
Timber Store 15' 10" x 15' 8" ( 4.83m x 4.78m )
From the office of William H Brown proceed into Broad Street, take a left hand turning into Dartford Road and take a left hand turning into Rookswood Road and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56653729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.