3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWest Road, Ruskington, Sleaford
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Popular village location
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Good Schools nearby
Situated in the popular village of RUSKINGTON, well serviced by excellent transport links and amenities nearby, this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW is not to be missed. Call now to view.
Tucked away in the popular village of RUSKINGTON, boasting a wealth of accommodation sat on a generous plot and coming to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached, this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW won't be around for long. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall with built in storage cupboard, spacious lounge with feature fire surround, separate dining room, kitchen with built in eight burner hob and oven, inner hall with additional built in storage, three bedrooms, the master benefitting from built in storage, shower room and separate WC. The front garden is lawned with well stocked borders and the rear private garden is fully enclosed mostly laid to lawn with raised decking, patio housing the garden shed and planted borders. To the front there is OFF ROAD PARKING to the driveway leading to the GARAGE.
Accessed via a partly glazed uPVC front door and built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 4" x 12' 7" max ( 4.98m x 3.84m max )
Has a feature fire surround with potential for a gas fire to be installed, uPVC window to the front, radiator and an existing electric fire. There is an archway to the:
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Has double glazed uPVC patio doors to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Has a range of base and wall units with work tops over, built in eight burner hob and oven with extractor over. There is plumbing for washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, uPVC window to the rear, partly glazed uPVC door to the side, wall mounted boiler with cupboard surrounding, radiator and bifold doors.
Has built in storage cupboard, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' max ( 3.81m x 3.66m max )
Has a radiator, uPVC windows to front and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Has a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.26m )
Has a uPVC window to the rear, wall mounted cupboards and radiator.
Has an obscure uPVC window to the side, double shower cubicle with tiled walls, further partly tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Has a low level WC, obscure uPVC windows to the side, wash hand basin and radiator.
There is a lawned front which is well stocked with bushes and plants. There is off road parking to driveway leading to the single garage.
The rear garden is fully enclosed mostly laid to lawn with patio area, which houses the garden shed, a raised decking area, planted borders and outer power points ideal for an electric mower. There is a water softener unit attached to the outer kitchen wall enclosed in brick housing.
Garage 17' 4" x 8' 9" ( 5.28m x 2.67m )
Has up and over door, loft access, personal door to side, range of base and wall units with work tops over, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56653759.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.