2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Giles Avenue, Sleaford
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Was £135,000 Reduced to £130,000
- End Terrace House
- Easy Access to A17 & A15
- Close to Town Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Field Views to Rear
This TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE situated close to the TOWN CENTRE OF SLEAFORD and providing easy access to the A17 & A15, as well as boasting field views to the rear, is not to be missed. Call now to view.
Ideally located within easy reach of the A17, A15 and SLEAFORD TOWN CENTRE, this TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY on ST GILES AVENUE could be yours. This property differs from most due to benefitting from field views to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, dining lounge, kitchen with built in hob and oven, utility room and ground floor WC. To the first floor are two generously sized bedrooms, both comfortable doubles and both benefitting from built in storage, all completed by the family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden mostly laid to lawn with conifers to borders and gorgeous field views to the rear, which certainly makes this property stand out from the crowd. To the front there is an additional lawned garden with shrub borders and a walkway to the canopy covered front door.
Is accessed via a partly glazed uPVC front door, having understairs storage cupboard, access to the first floor and radiator.
Dining Lounge 20' 9" x 11' 8" into alcove ( 6.32m x 3.56m into alcove )
Has an electric fire with tiled surround and hearth, uPVC windows to front and rear and two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.73m max x 2.54m max )
Has a range of base and wall units with work tops over, built in hob and oven with extractor over, single drainer sink inset, tiled flooring, radiator, built in storage cupboard and uPVC window to the rear.
Utility Room 10' 6" max x 6' 1" max ( 3.20m max x 1.85m max )
Has partly glazed uPVC doors to front and rear, work tops with dishwasher and washing machine below.
Ground Floor Wc
Has wash hand basin, low level WC and single glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Having uPVC window to the side, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.02m )
Has a uPVC window to the front, walk in storage cupboard with wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into alcove x 10' 8" into built in storage cupboard ( 3.51m into alcove x 3.25m into built in storage cupboard )
Having built in storage cupboard, radiator and uPVC window to the rear with far reaching field views.
Has panelled bath unit with wall mounted electric shower head over and partly tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and obscure uPVC windows to rear and side.
There is a lawned garden with shrub borders and walkway to the canopy covered front door.
There is a fully enclosed garden mostly laid to lawn with conifers to borders and far reaching field views. In addition there are two brick built stores, one of which benefits from uPVC window to the rear and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56653762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.