1 bedroom flat for saleEardley Road, London
- Excellent yield for BTL investors
- Close to Streatham Common station
- Private garden
- No onward chain
- Popular local amenities
CASH BUYERS ONLY! Excellent one bedroom flat set in the WANDSWORTH BOROUGH presented in good condition throughout with PRIVATE GARDEN. Offered to the market with NO CHAIN.
CASH BUYERS ONLY. Excellent one bedroom flat presented in good condition throughout with private garden. Fit for a first time buyer or buy-to-let investor, the property comprises; double bedroom, modern fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom suite, reception room and direct access to private rear garden. The excellent local amenities on Greyhound Lane are only a brisk walk away and access into the City is excellent as Streatham Common station is only a brisk walk away. Early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Additional benefits include onward chain.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Reception 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Garden 20' 9" x 14' 3" ( 6.32m x 4.34m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56653780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.