2 bedroom apartment for saleWenlock Road, Hoxton N1
Offers in Region of
- Stunning Two Bedroom Loft Apartment
- Arranged Over Third And Fourth Floors
- 1247Sq Ft/ 115.8 Sq M Of Floor Space
- Uninterupted Views Of Wenlock Basin
- Flooded With Natural Light
- Home Office Created By The Current Owner
- Excellent Location With Shepherdess Walk Park As Your Neighbour
- Viewing Is An Absolute Must
An exceptional two bedroom duplex loft apartment arranged over the third and fourth floors of this magnificent building which is located within the heart of Hoxton with Wenlock Basin and Shepherdess Walk Park on your doorstep. To the Third floor you are welcomed by a entrance hall with storage cupboards leading in to a bathroom and a stunning open plan living space, incorporating a kitchen which is fitted with a range of integrated appliances and large floor to ceiling windows with access to the balcony with views uninterrupted views over Wenlock Basin. The fourth floor is a mezzanine and comprises of a fitted shower room two double bedrooms, both with views over the open plan living area and also on this floor a home office whcih has been created by the current owner. Set on the edge of the City Of London Hoxton contains many trendy bars, live music venues and restaurants, including ones such as Jamie Olivers Fifteen. There are also fantastic transport links serving easy access into the Central and West end of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56653795.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7259417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homefinders, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.