2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTamer Road, Sleaford
- Two Bed Semi-Detached House
- 25% Shared Ownership
- Larger Than Average
- Double Glazed/Electric C/H
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Parking
- No Chain
- Viewing Recommended
Located within walking distance of the town centre and in a cul-de-sac setting, a larger than average TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE to be sold on a 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP with the remaining 75% to be rented. The shared ownership scheme allows the purchaser to afford to buy their own home at an affordable cost. The property is offered with NO CHAIN and is Double Glazed and has Electric Central Heating to accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, 14'4 Dining Kitchen, Rear Lobby, Ground Floor Cloakroom, Two Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. There is a drive to the side of the property and Enclosed Rear Gardens.
From our offices head North and turn right into Church Lane. Follow the road as it bears to the left and after the school turn right into Tamer Road. The property is located at the head of the cul-de-sac as indicated by our 'For Sale' board.
Sleaford is an expanding Market Town with amenities to cater for most day to day needs and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, swimming pool and leisure centre, vets, library and good road and rail links to surrounding areas, including Grantham with an Intercity rail connection to London Kings Cross.
Double glazed door provides access to the Hall having radiator and thermostat.
Lounge: 4.01m (13'2") x 2.87m (9'5")
extending to 3.33m (10'11")
Dining Kitchen: 4.37m (14'4") x 3.12m (10'3")
narrowing to 2.72m (8'11")
Having wall and base units, worktop, inset electric hob, built-in oven, cooker hood, sink with monobloc tap, radiator, plumbing for dishwasher and understairs storage cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Rear Entrance Lobby:
Having rear entrance door and radiator.
Having low level w.c, hand washbasin and tiled splashbacks.
Stairs from the hall provide access to the First Floor Landing having loft access.
Bedroom 1: 4.32m (14'2") x 3.66m (12'0")
narrowing to 1.85m (6'1")
Having built-in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2: 4.78m (15'8") x 2.54m (8'4")
Having bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal hand washbasin, low level w.c, tiled splashbacks, radiator and extractor fan.
There is a small garden to the front of the property and a drive to the side provides Parking. The Rear Gardens are enclosed and laid mostly to lawn with patio, Shed and a gate to the drive area.
The rental value of the remaining 75% share is £220.00 per month. Prospective applicants will be first time buyers or be registered on the local authority or housing association waiting lists or currently tenants within these organisations. You must have a housing need and when being assessed consideration will be given to your current accommodation and its suitability, your ability to meet your housing needs through other housing options, your ability to meet the costs of home ownership without hardship and priority will be given to applicants with a local connection. These properties are not available to anyone already with a mortgage or for investment purposes.
Agents Note 2:
There is an annual service charge of £145.20 paid monthly.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56654107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MKR1002018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Rice Estate Agents, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.