3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Kenley, Surrey
- Lovely 3 double bedroom terraced family home
- Well presented
- Garage and driveway
- Close to local amenities
- En-suite to master bedroom
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Everyone is looking for the perfect home aren’t they? You are probably experiencing major problems in that there is just nothing on the market that meets your high standards. So if you are looking to buy, then please continue to read on! Nestled in a highly coveted residential location, this spacious home sits pride of place in a convenient road near to excellent transport and amenities. Inside, the lounge/diner offers excellent dimensions with a fabulous kitchen/breakfast room – a room that makes full use of its size, with a great amount of storage and workspace. You also have a cloakroom for maximum convenience.On the first floor this house doesn't let you down; with tasteful tones throughout the three double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite. The rest of the rooms are served by the bathroom you will actually look forward to using - not just functional but a pleasure to be in. If all the above was not enough you also have a conservatory. On the outside it just gets better and better, with a pretty rear garden with a patio area, perfect for getting together with family and friends and a garage and driveway providing off street parking.So in a market as buoyant as this, please do not pass up the opportunity to live in such a fantastic property – you may live to regret it for a very long time!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'9 x 9'3 (3.58m x 2.82m)
- Lounge: 12'11 x 12'7 (3.94m x 3.84m)
- Conservatory: 10'5 x 9'9 (3.18m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 12'10 (3.94m x 3.91m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 9'1 x 6'0 (2.77m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 8'9 (3.94m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 8'8 (3.53m x 2.64m)
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56654188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21508273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.