4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Rise, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £120,000 - £135,000 **
- FOUR Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Spacious living accommodation throughout
- Well Presented Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking, GARAGE & Enclosed Rear Garden.
- Viewing's Available Today
** Guide Price £120,000 - £135,000 **. Offered for sale with no upward chain is this deceptively spacious FOUR bedroom semi-detached property with good sized living accommodation and outdoor space. Situated in a prime location in Maltby with easy access to local amenities and schools.
Accessed through a uPVC double glazed door is this welcoming entrance hallway which gives access to the lounge with stairs rising to the first floor landing. A side facing uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' x 10' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.18m )
A spacious lounge with front facing uPVC double glazed window, electric fire place with marble hearth and timber surround. A wall mounted central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard, TV and telephone point.
Open Plan Kitchen/diner
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' ( 4.09m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktop and inset sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with overhead stainless steel extractor with integral fridge and freezer. Splashback tiling to the walls, vinyl floor covering and central heating radiator.
Dining Room/snug 12' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.46m )
A spacious dining/snug room giving ample space for family dining and opening into the kitchen. Fitted with uPVC double glazed French doors leading out to the rear with central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 7' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.18m )
A spacious master bedroom with laminate floor covering, front facing uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator. An integral door leads to the en-suite.
A modern en-suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Splashback tiling to the walls and laminate floor covering, with a rear facing uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 1" Max ( 3.99m x 2.46m Max )
A double bedroom with a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
A front facing bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" Max x 5' 9" ( 2.67m Max x 1.75m )
A further front facing bedroom fitted with a uPVC double glazed window, built in cupboards and central heating radiator.
A three piece bathroom suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead mains shower. Splashback tiling to the walls and laminate flooring, with a chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a large block paved driveway offering off street parking for multiple vehicles with a gated carport giving access to the detached garage and the rear. Whilst to the rear is a small gravelled area with shrub and plant borders with a well maintained laid to lawn area.
A detached garage with up and over doors, power and lighting with a side access door and window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56654953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.