2 bedroom flat for saleStaindale Place, Hartlepool
Sold STC £60,000
- WAS £68,500 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £60,000 TO £65,000
- PURPOSE BUILT 2 BEDROOMED APARTMENT
- IMPRESSIVE WET ROOM/WC
- AMPLE COMMUNAL PARKING
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED of this First Floor Purpose Built Apartment aimed at the over 55's. Quietly located, this 2 Bedroomed property is highly recommended.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED of this First Floor Purpose Built Apartment aimed at the over 55's. Quietly located, other attractions include UPVC Double Glazed, electric night storage heating, Communal Parking, 'Stannah' chair lift to First Floor, fitted Kitchen and superbly refitted Wet Room/WC. This 2 Bedroomed property is highly recommended.
composite panelled entrance door with opaque glazed inserts, staircase and 'Stannah' lift leading to;
emergency pull cord, double airing cupboard, hinged access to own roof void with pull down ladder, night storage heater.
Living Room 13' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.28m )
feature detailed period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and free standing 'living flame' coal effect electric fire, TV point, twin ceiling mouldings, coved cornicing, night storage heater, entry phone security system.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.18m )
range of base and eye level cabinets with matching roll top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, complementing part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for slot in cooker with extractor hood over, Dining Area, coved cornicing Dimplex wall mounted convector heater.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
range of built in furniture to two walls with space for double bed with bedside cabinets with drawer space below, display cabinets over and overhead storage boxes, extended cupboard storage over stairs, TV point, coved cornicing
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.62m )
coved cornicing, wall light point, night storage heater.
Impressive Wet Room/ Wc
fully tiled walls, complementing white suite comprising shower area with 'Mira' electric shower unit, wash hand basin in vanity surround with mixer tap and WC with concealed low level flush, shaver point, wall mounted convector heater, chrome heated towel rail.
Ample Communal Parking
nicely maintained, outdoor shed storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56654968.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.