2 bedroom house for saleNew Street, Westerham
- Semi detached victorian cottage
- Driveway tandem parking for two cars
- Two double bedrooms
- Luxurious upstairs bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Sitting room with log burner
- Second reception room
- Utility room/WC
- Decked rear garden with studio
- EPC E
Within just a few minutes’ walk of central Westerham, this immaculately presented Victorian semi-detached home offers a rare combination of stylish accommodation - blending period features with a contemporary edge - attractive outdoor entertaining space and driveway parking for two cars. Following a largely open plan arrangement, the ground floor living space is particularly versatile, with a utility room/WC affording additional practicality. Your viewing is strongly encouraged to appreciate all this charming home has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56655877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26588476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.