2 bedroom apartment for saleLentworth Court, Liverpool
Sold STC £130,000
- Two Bedroomed Top Floor Apartment
- Popular Residential Location close to Otterspool Promenade
- Spacious Lounge with Juliet Balcony and views over Cricket Ground
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms master with En-suite and Family Bathroom
- High Standard of Presentation and Close to a Wide Range of Amenities
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended to Appreciate
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 TO 140,000
The accommodation briefly comprises security entry system, Hall , spacious airy lounge/dining room and modern fitted kitchen. Two bedrooms master with en-suite and family bathroom, attractive communal gardens and allocated parking.
GCH and DG , High standard of presentation ,inspection recommended
GUIDE PRICE £130,000-140,000. Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For sale this two bedroomed top floor apartment located in a popular development close to Otterspool Promenade. The accommodation briefly comprises of Lounge/ dining room ,modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms master with en-suite and family bathroom. The apartment also has security entry system and allocated parking,Lentworth Court provides easy access to a wide range of facilities and amenities and also has a high standard of presentation. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property and its position.
Lounge 17' x 15' 6" ( 5.18m x 4.72m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 6' 1" ( 4.32m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, oven, hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer, dishwasher.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Communal gardens and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56656171.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.