3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTeal Crescent, Kempshott
Under Offer £325,000
- 3 Bedroom semi-detached home
- Porch, Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Cloakroom, En-suite Shower to Master
- 2 Further bedrooms, Bathroom
- Garden, Garage, Driveway
- EPC EER: D
SANSOME AND GEORGE Basingstoke Office -A well presented 3 Bedroom semi-detached home situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Kempshott. This deceptively spacious home benefits from Porch, Lounge, Modern kitchen/ Breakfast room (with underfloor heating), Cloakroom, Master bedroom with a recently fitted En-suite Shower room, 2 further bedrooms, Bathroom, Generous rear garden, Garage and driveway. This family home is less than a five minute drive from Junction 7 of the M3 and within a ten minute drive of Basingstoke Train Station meaning this could suit a commuter travelling to London or the South Coast. Local schools and amenities are also closeby. Book a viewing early to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56656390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7259350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.