1 bedroom apartment for saleTown End Road, Draycott, Derby
- One Bedroom apartment
- Recently converted Mill building
- Gated parking
- Located in Popular Draycott
- Ideal buy to let
- Sold with tenant in Situ
This one bedroom apartmet offers large statement windows, exposed brick walls and original beams, modern Bathroom and Kitchen with intergrated appliances and is sold with a tenant in situ making this property the ideal buy to let investment property.
This stunning apartment situated within the recently converted Victoria Mill located in the popular town of Draycott is finished to the highest of standards. This one bedroom apartmet offers large statement windows, feature exposed brick walls and original beams and poles, making each apartment unique. The apartment also offers modern Bathroom and Kitchen with intergrated appliances and is sold with a tenant in situ making this property the ideal buy to let investment opportunity.
having laminate flooring, recessed spotlights, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, wall mounted consumer unit and storage area, electric heater and doors to:
Open Plan Kitchen Living Room
having feature window, exposed brickwork, exposed beams, feature column and electric heater. Kitchen Area - having a matching white gloss range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface area over and splashback incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral washer dryer, integral electric oven with four ring hob and stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, integral fridge freezer and spotlights.
having feature window, recessed spotlights, electric heater.
Fitted with a modern white suit comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Feature spashbacks to bath and sink and lined flooring.
Outside the property offers gated off road parking.
The images used are that of a show home within the development, all Ktichens, bathrooms and paint used in the apartments are stadardised so the level of finish in the apartment for sale is expected to be the same as the show home.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.